STACC’s recommendation system is an analytics solution, which helps to choose from a variety of products the ones that might interest the client the most. It’s an artificial intelligence system that enables to:
- collect, store and process information about the online behavior of the users;
- predict user intent (what the user wants to do in the web store);
- predict products that match the user profile (which products are suitable for the user at a particular time point);
- set business-specific rules (which products can’t be recommended together, which products are subject to special rules, etc.);
- conduct A/B testing (which recommendation model makes the best recommendations in terms of the business objective);
- monitor the recommendation system (how users react to the recommendation system and how accurate the system is);
- improve the system constantly (using machine learning, the system learns to become more familiar with the user over time and makes its recommendations more accurate).