Does AI increase company profitability?
AI (Artificial Intelligence) is a software tool that can perform specific tasks using enormous amounts of data and mathematical algorithms. Artificial intelligence finds patterns in the data and makes predictions and decisions based on them. AI can provide greater efficiency in various work processes and increase profitability. For example, AI can optimize production, predict demand and inventory levels, analyze market data, improve quality control, and detect potential issues and deviations in the production process.
In the AI masterclass, leading data scientists from STACC and company executives and employees analyze when and which business challenges AI could solve to create value. By the end of the masterclass, we complete the company’s initial AI implementation roadmap and cost-benefit analysis.
How we get there:
- We identify the primary business challenges with company executives.
- We familiarize ourselves with your company’s data and business processes.
- We introduce industry best practices.
- We learn from your company’s and competitors’ experiences.
- We explain the reliability of AI.
- We run a brainstorming session to evaluate the profitability of AI.
- We present the results to the executives.
- Preparatory meet up with company executives.
- Familiarization with data and business management: 4 hours.
- Collaboration session at the company: 3 hours (including a stretch break).
- Presentation of the AI implementation plan to company executives: 1 hour.
Language: Estonian or English. The masterclass takes place at your chosen time and location.
Price: 900 euros + VAT.