- Develop and implement data science solutions that address client use cases and business requirements.
- Analyze and apply data mining methods on client’s data in order to give an overview to the client. Present the results as a report.
- Create and evaluate data models to address client’s needs.
- Train and evaluate machine learning models and communicate main findings to the customer.
- Maintain preprocessing and model training, validation, and monitoring pipelines.
- Evaluate and apply new tools and technologies to modernize the team’s technology stack.
- Help to improve data related QA procedures and knowledge sharing practices of the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with data wrangling and machine learning algorithms.
- Experience in building and delivering data science products.
- Advanced analytical skills in Python.
- Basic experience with Git, Jupyter Notebooks, Airflow, databases, Linux.
It would be useful if you have some experience with
- NoSQL databases.
- AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, SageMaker.
Nice to haves
- You like to play board games. A lot. Oh, and Monopoly doesn’t count!
- You use rubber ducks when debugging and like pair programming.
- You are an outgoing team player and see the big picture!
- you think outside the box and dare to take initiative.
- You are open minded, reliable and witty.
- You are an AWSome Python Ninja!
- You have a business oriented, analytical, and problem-solving mindset.
- You have a Master`s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours.
- A work environment that fosters self-development and a chance to participate in training courses within your area of work.
- Frequent all-inclusive team events and sports compensation.
- Motivating performance-related pay.
Location: Tartu, Estonia
To apply, please e-mail:
- Your CV
- A link to 1 minute video where you talk about why would you be a perfect match for STACC
- Solutions to the challenges at our Careers page
to email@example.com the sooner the better.
More information: Karis Meister, firstname.lastname@example.org